I'm traveling with my brother Eli. We're not in Shanghai yet, but we've already had a bit of an adventure. Our flight to San Fransisco was delayed for three hours, so we missed our connection to Shanghai. We ended up spending ten hours in the San Fransisco airport (watching WAY too many episodes of the Korean drama City Hunter) before flying to Taipei, Taiwan, where we are now. In three hours we'll take the last leg of our trip to Shanghai.
This is my first time in Taiwan, although it doesn't really count since I'm just sitting in an airport terminal. Either way, I'm very impressed-it's a really nice airport and everyone is so polite.
That's all I got for now. Stay tuned for our imminent Asian adventures!
Okay, I think I will stop looking at the weather channel while you are in China. This morning I got on and they are talking about a small typhoon that just hit southern China and an even bigger category 3 that is about to hit In or near Shanghai. I hope you are safe and that you aren't stuck in a shelter for your entire time in Shanghai. Good luck with the rest of your trip. I hope the rest goes as planned.
ReplyDelete