Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Great Week


I am thankful for so many things. For God's grace and mercy and patience, that I am His child. For my mom and dad, for Meilina, Sara, Lanaea, Malyssa, Josh, Eli, Zach, Matt, Ammon, Hyram, grandmas and grandpas and great-grandparents. I am thankful for the Book of Mormon, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for Joseph Smith and the Holy Ghost. I am grateful that my family is being taken care of while I'm so far from them.
I had a great week this week. I can't believe that the semester is almost over!(I'm SOOOO excited for the holidays.) It's craziness! But it has been great. My classes are all going well and I am learning so much, especially in my Human Development and Chinese classes.
This weekend my roommate Courtenay and I went to our ward activity--a neon dance party. It was a lot of fun, with a gigantic black light and glow sticks. The picture above is us before the dance.
Last night I went to see the BYU musical production "The Children of Eden" by Stephen Schwartz with a boy in my ward. I loved it. The music, dancing, plot, and themes were all so powerful. Today in Sacrament meeting our high councilman spoke about the Creation, the Fall, the Atonement and the Resurrection, in other words, the Plan of Salvation. Especially after the musical last night, it made me so grateful for our Heavenly Father's merciful and perfect plan.
41 days until Christmas! Love to you all.
Oh and here are the pictures from Halloween:

No comments:

Post a Comment