Saturday, February 20, 2010

Eleven Things that Made Me Smile This Week


Me and my roommates before the Heritage Dance. Thanks for doing my hair Meilina!

1. I finished my American Heritage paper two days before it was due!
2. I got an email from Sara! Although I love it here at BYU, I miss my family. It was also great to Facebook chat with Drew, all the way in Antarctica.
3. I went to a production of four short children's operas with Emily, Kenna, and Eva. The operas were pretty cute and it was fun to spend time with family. The best part was that I had borrowed Meilina's shoes with sequins so me, Kenna and Emily all had sparkly shoes. :)
4. We learned a new song in Chinese class, thank you YouTube.
5. I got a scholarship for spring term!
6. I have discovered that the Jonas Brothers provide the best workout music. Also "A Girl Worth Fighting For" from Mulan.
7. I can walk to the temple!
8. I stayed up until 4 am on Sunday night telling stories with Courtenay and watching West Side Story. We laughed so hard and had so much fun. Then, I slept most of the next day, Presidents' Day.
9. I am beginning to understand my physical science class!
10. We did leaps in ballet class!
11. We're reading 3 Nephi in Book of Mormon class! I LOVE reading about Jesus Christ's visit to the Americas.

No comments:

Post a Comment