


Friends, Romans, Countrymen: I love you all. I have loved spending time with the family in Utah and I am so looking forward to seeing the family in Texas. The semester is winding down, with three days left of classes, then two reading days, and then FINALS (written in all-caps for melodramatic effect). I will be home in about three weeks!
Classes are going well. I had my practical final for ballet today. My teacher had me lead the barre exercises. On Monday I'll give my oral presentation in Chinese, which I am not quite ready for...but I will be! And then next week I'll take the rest of my finals: written ballet, elementary skills and activities, American Heritage, written Chinese and sociology.
It is spring here, and isn't spring lovely? Yesterday my roommates and I took roommate pictures (see above) in the beautiful sunshine. My roommates are the greatest.
So, I am officially 19. I had a family party on Sunday and a friend party on Wednesday. My roommates and I all ate dinner together--a rare occurrence--and then we had a bunch of friends over for music, brownies, dancing, and card games. I feel so grateful for the amazing people I have gotten to know this year. People are downright amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment